Sunday, July 7, 2013

Oil Change Coupons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yM-5LuT-FQ
Oil Change Coupons
Oil change coupons and savings can sometimes be hard to come by, yet other times I find a whole bunch and can't decide which ones to go with. It seems to be feast or famine a lot of the time when I am looking for good coupons that will save me money on my oil changes, but I have found some ways to always make sure I have at least some kind of discount before driving my car in for some new lube.

I always start by checking the local newspaper. This can really be the easiest way to find a discount on an oil change. The Sunday paper is usually the best place to obtain them, but the newspapers in general are not always the most reliable source anymore. I find that I have a lot more luck recently by searching for oil change coupons online.

No comments:

Post a Comment